شركة فودافون عمان تعلن عن وظيفة شاغرة جديدة للعمل في مسقط
يمكن التقدم للوظيفة من خلال الضغط عليها مباشرة
IT Architecture Analyst
وظائف أخرى أعلنت عنها الشركة يوم أمس الإثنين الموافق 22 يونيو 2020م يمكن الإطلاع عليها بالضغط هنا
وكانت الشركة قد طرحت سابقا عدة وظائف شاغرة ما يزال التقديم لها متاح ،،، يمكن تصفح وظائف أخرى لشركة فودافون عمان بالضغط هنا
تصفح المزيد من جديد الوظائف بالسلطنة بالضغط هنا
Oman Future Telecommunication (OFT) will be Oman’s 3rd network operator delivered through a branded partnership with Vodafone. In line with Vodafone’s global brand purpose ‘We Connect for a Better Future’, the company promises to be dynamic, different and ‘digital first’ in mind-set, in order to bring the best global practices & expertise to Oman.
This is so all people in Oman can enjoy a fantastic customer experience, innovative digital services, and truly different products. We are looking for energetic self-starters to work in a positive collaborative start-up environment which shall become Oman’s happiest workplace. We are looking for individuals with an entrepreneurial mind-set who get excited by challenges and constant change, and truly want to have a positive impact on the lives of our customers and the people of Oman.
OFT is a proudly 100% Omani owned company that supports the Government of Oman’s 2040 Vision and the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals.
The Architecture Analyst role is in a development position within the core of the information technology team as part of the Architecture team. The role holder will be exposed to the full expanse of architecture from, enterprise architecture, solution architecture, integration architecture and data science.
The role holder will participate and contribute to multiple streams of the set-up of the IT needed to drive the mobile operator forwards.
This is an exciting role with the opportunity to learn from the more experienced team members and select a specialism at a later date.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Build up knowledge across the enterprise architecture function
- Create architecture diagrams and process flows following industry methods and guidance
- Build up knowledge and experience across the solution architecture providing innovative solutions to problems found.
- Take active part in the design and development of automated forecasting systems
- Experience integration as a standard and be able to build up integration architecture – contributing to API selection and design
- Begin to build up capability within data science and its structures, and begin to apply that across the technology footprint.
- Working with the business and technology teams to help drive a common understanding across architecture
Key performance indicators:
- contribution to the enterprise architecture projects
- contribution to the solution architecture projects
- contribution to integration architecture deliverables
- developing the role data science and it application to business challenges and opportunities
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Understanding of telecoms architecture
- Knowledge of TM Forum
- Process mapping
- Architecture tooling and design
- Outstanding understanding of quantitative modelling and statistical analysis and experience building complex data visualizations
- Excellent collaboration skills and working with disparate teams and vendor architecture communities.
- Statistical analysis skills to manage difficult statistical models.
- Possess problem solving and decision-making skills
- Strong use of IT tools
- Tenacious and inquisitive, ability to challenge the status quo
Must have technical / professional qualifications
- Architectural tools
- TOGAF (or willing to certify)
- Batchelor Degree in a related IT Discipline