أعلنت شركة BP البريطانية عن توفر فرصة وظيفية بمسمى ” مهندس موقع”
لمزيد من التفاصيل والتقدم لهذه الوظيفة
لتصفح المزيد من جديد الوظائف بالسلطنة
• Acts as the first point of contact for engineering issues arising at site and carries out immediate triage and decision-making to resolve issues (Comment: seeks advice and resources from the Operations Support (OS) and Engineering teams for issues outside own technical expertise). Increases the site understanding of asset vulnerabilities and engineering/process safety issues by maintaining a visible presence at site and provision of training, coaching, and mentoring.
• Supports the risk management process, including development and implementation of risk action plans and monitoring/communication of barrier health. Provides engineering input into SOP improvement and reviews site risk assessments (Comment: relevant activities include ORAs, HITRA level 2, Abnormal operations, critical SOP assessments, SOP redlining, non-conformant isolations, Leaks and Seeps, alarm management, Safe Operating Limits (SOL), risk assessments for MoC and Engineering Query (EQ)).
• Provides engineering review of site over-rides and inhibits and ensures that the alarm management process is implemented robustly at site. Supports OS team in conducting investigations into SOL excursions and predictive analytics (Comment: emphasis should be placed on ensuring that alarm levels are manageable by the Operations team).
• Supports the MoC and EQ processes. Provides the site engineering view of the most efficient way to resolve engineering issues and opportunities raised by these processes (Comment: may initiate unverified EQs and MoCs. Verification and prioritisation of these are performed by the Engineering Manager supported by the Engineering team and OSTL).
• Responsible for providing support to the OMS 6.1 Production Efficiency Improvement and Defect Elimination process (Comment: relevant activities include ensuring quality of production deferral entry, and provision of support to defect/vulnerability investigations, particularly with respect to evidence preservation and site
• Identifies production improvement opportunities and communicates to Base Management and the OS team. Implements recommendations from the optimisation activities performed by the OS team.
• Provides the engineering view of risk and vulnerability into the Site Work Validation meeting and supports identifying SIMOPs activities and associated risk mitigations.
• Degree in Engineering or related discipline and/or equivalent relevant professional qualification.
• Chartered Engineer or Professional Engineer
• 8+ years’ experience on an operating site
• Advanced technical knowledge and experience in engineering, with sound knowledge of the relevant industry codes, standards and regulations and the ability to initiate guidance on the appropriate designs and systems to prevent, control and mitigate risks. • Sound stakeholder management experience.