شركة فودافون عمان تعلن عن وظيفة شاغرة جديدة للعمل في مسقط
يمكن التقدم للوظيفة من خلال الضغط عليها مباشرة
Senior Media Planner
وظيفة شاغرة أخرى أعلنت عنها الشركة ٢٣ يونيو يمكن التعرف عليها بالضغط هنا
وظائف أخرى أعلنت عنها الشركة يوم الإثنين الموافق 22 يونيو 2020م يمكن الإطلاع عليها بالضغط هنا
وكانت الشركة قد طرحت سابقا عدة وظائف شاغرة ما يزال التقديم لها متاح ،،، يمكن تصفح وظائف أخرى لشركة فودافون عمان بالضغط هنا
تصفح المزيد من جديد الوظائف بالسلطنة بالضغط هنا
This role forms a critical part of Vodafone Oman’s ambition to create a new in-house media team that will take full strategic and operational accountability of all biddable digital media disciplines (Search, Social, and Programmatic); married with good and effective offline media execution which is innovative and non-traditional in thinking. For our launch, we will be working with agency partners but over a 2-3 year period will look to in-house these capabilities.
This change reflects the next phase of digital transformation at Vodafone, and an emphasis on delivering against its Operating Principles of Transparency, Ownership, and Independence. In addition to an ambition to manager better, promote and utilize first, second and third party data in a synergised and co-ordinated manner.
Success in this role at Vodafone will depend heavily on both your credible technical expertise and experience, but also your ability to work well in an extremely fast-paced and demanding environment, and in collaborating / influencing across teams.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Leadership of and accountability for strategic and operational media planning using customer journey insights, across Brand and Performance agendas – using data, advertising technologies, platforms, formats and tactics – for online and offline media.
- Able to manage a team of implementers & integrate cross functionally & with traditional media agency, inclusive of trainings & education.
- Work closely with our media agency partner – and as part of wider media community – in the development of strategic and operational best practice.
- Inspiring the communication managers and creative agencies to think digital and media first.
- Strong collaboration with Biddable Media Analyst regarding Audiences and Data, Campaign KPI’s, Measurement and Effectiveness.
- Ensure right and further improve creative format use across channel and platforms., fulfilling audience, media quality and personalisation goals.
- Work close with CVM to effectively use and manage 1st / 2nd / 3rd party data for responsible advertising, verification, and viewability agendas.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Relevant management experience in media industry – client, agency or consultancy side – with a solid grounding in marketing.
- A minimu of 4 years’ Brand and Performance Planning experience essential, demonstrating knowledge of both traditional (TV and Outdoor) and digital media planning disciplines (search, social, programmatic).
- Having a data-driven mind-set and approach to planning, and use of targeting and technology to deliver accountable media outcomes.
- Demonstrable understanding of customer journey planning, and application of insights and implications.
- Good knowledge and experience of established and emerging global media platforms, i.e. Google, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Amazon etc.
- Have good practical and technical experience of different media and marketing effectiveness approaches, with a clear understanding of input and outcome digital media planning metrics, as well as more holistic solutions regarding econometrics, media mix modelling, and attribution.
- Knowledge of search, social, and programmatic approaches, as well as data (DMP) use for audience segment creation and targeting will be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of analytics, tracking tag management / implementation, and working with DMP’s, with experience of creating audience segments, pushing these to execution, campaign optimisation, and evaluation.
- Good data management and analytical skills,
- Very good influencing, stakeholder management, and communication skills, with strong work ethic
- Can work independently as well as collaboratively.