أعلنت شركة العالم الملكي للهندسة والتجارة RW Èngineering عن توفر وظائف شاغرة .. لمزيد من التفاصيل والتقديم للوظيفة إضغط على مسمى الوظيفة
تصفح المزيد من جديد الوظائف بالسلطنة بالضغط هنا
Certified QA/QC Welding Inspector – people available in Oman only need to apply
The Certified Welding Inspector (CSWIP) is to inspect and ensure that proper welding and radiographic procedures are qualified and utilized and proper documentation is maintained. All activities must be performed in accordance with API-1104 (latest addition) and industry standards.
Essential Job Functions
Certified Welding Inspector responsibilities shall include:
- Perform duties designated by the Chief Inspector in accordance with the job requirements outlined in the assigned activity and contract specification
- Monitor all welding activities in accordance with API-1104 (latest edition) and project specifications
- Preparation of WPS and PQR documents
- Preparation of welder qualification documents
- Ensure all activities performed in safe and professional manner
- Document all inspection activities on a daily basis
- Maintain daily records to support documentation of welding activities
- Responsible for tracking all materials used for pipeline construction including joint numbers, joint lengths and heat numbers associated with all materials (pipe stock, fittings, etc.)
- Ensure compliance with all project specific environmental requirements
- Bachelor degree or diploma in mechanical engineering
- Certified Pipe Welding Inspector (CSWIP) with documented and verifiable work experience related to cross country pipeline and API-1104
- Must be available in Oman with Transferable visa(NOC)
- Minimum of 5-10 years of experience in cross country pipeline project
- Experience in automatic welding procedure will be preferred
- Must be able to clearly communicate to other team members and client personnel
- Must be able to write clearly and concisely to prepare reports and correspondence
- Skilled with MS Office suite
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to work in a team environment
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
QC INSPECTOR -Coating
This position is a unique opportunity to manage all preparatory and coating work carried out at a cross country pipeline project subject to planned inspection.
Your main duties will be:
• Carry out systematic inspection at each stage of surface preparation, painting/wrapping and repair works.
• Verify the complete implementation of the approved Quality Inspection and Test Plan (ITP) at different stages of painting process.
• Verify the implementation of the proposed inspection system for all preparatory, painting and wrapping work via a series of Hold Points in the work schedule, from which the Contractor shall not proceed until he is given formal clearance by the QP Engineer.
• Identify all defective or non-conforming work at each stage shall be rectified to the required QP standard.
• Witness all contractors’ painters and blasters qualifications carried out by paint manufacturer and evaluate their associated testing results.
Ideally, you should have Minimum bachelor degree/diploma, painting/coating certification from a recognize organization such as NACE, B Gas etc. B Gas Grade I or NACE Level I in painting/ coating is a must.
You should have minimum of 5 – 10 years of relevant experience in the cross country pipeline. An international consultancy company, Third Party inspection/certification Company,
You will have good interpersonal and organizational skills, as well as, an advance level of computer literacy and be proficient in Microsoft Office. You will need excellent communication and presentation skills in both written and verbal English.
Minimum level of experience required
5-10 years or more
Required technical skills
B Gas/ NACE Certified.
#وظائف #عاشقعمان #وظائفعمان