مركز السلطان قابوس المتكامل للسرطان لديه وظيفة شاغرة ” أخضائي أغذية ” للتقدم على الوظيفة إضغط هنا
تصفح المزيد من جديد الوظائف بالسلطنة بالضغط هنا
وكان قد أعلن مركز السلطان قابوس المتكامل للسرطان اليوم عن وظائف شاغرة قبل أيام .. يمكنك التقدم لهذه الوظائف ومشاهدة كافة التفاصيل بكل مهنة بالضغط عليها
وأعلن المركز أيضا عن وظائف أخرى بتاريخ 15 يونيو 2020م يمكن الإطلاع عليها بالضغط هنا
Sultan Qaboos Comprehensive Cancer Care and Research Center
Muscat, Sultanate of Oman
The Sultan Qaboos Comprehensive Cancer Care & Research Center (SQCCC) in Muscat Oman a Quaternary care level center providing care for adult patients with solid malignancies (No hematological malignancies).
SQCCC is seeking to appoint a Dietitian, who is a highly motivated individual to develop her/his professional career within the SQCCC.
The SQCCC will open its doors to patients in 2020. The center is in a family-friendly area while offering young singles many options for an active outdoor and social scene. The SQCCC is aspiring to be a high-tech center with innovative -patient and staff centered- technologies. A work environment that is fun and rewarding.
- Bachelor’s degree in Dietetics, or Nutrition and Dietetics, or Human Nutrition from an accredited college or university with the registration.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team
- Should possess analytical skills.
- Should be computer literate
- Languages, Arabic and English both written and spoken.
- Ability to concentrate while performing routine tasks
- Good observational skill
- Knowledge and application of nutrition services and medical nutrition therapy.
- Knowledge of the Nutrition Care Process and ability to apply all steps of the process
- Ability to communicate effectively in written, verbal, and electronic form to patient’s physicians, nurses and all other medical staff.
- Malnutrition screening for all patients admitted in the ward
- Assess and evaluate nutritional needs, and or diet restrictions for individual cases
- Estimate patients’ nutritional requirements using standard equations based on assessments of diagnosis, blood chemistry, temperature, stress, mobility, and other relevant factors
- Plan and deliver nutrition therapy according to evidence-based guidelines
- Consult with physicians and nursing staff on nutrition therapy and recommendation
- Advise patients and their families on nutritional principles, diet modifications, or food recommendation for the patient
- Monitor diet therapy or feed tolerance, and compliance
- Documentation of patient’s nutritional care in the electronic medical records
- Ensure to keep abreast with the latest development in the area of specialization and expertise, and maintain a track of CPD.
- Performs any other duties assigned.
Salary will be based upon experience and qualification and availability of grade.
Interested candidates should apply with a CV and a letter of interest via the APPLY button.