شركة فودافون عمان تعلن عن وظيفة شاغرة جديدة حسب الآتي ..
قم بالضغط على عنوان الوظيفة لمزيد من التفاصيل والتقديم عليها :
لتصفح جديد الوظائف والتدريب بالسلطنة اضغط هنا
وظائف أخرى أعلنت عنها الشركة يوم أمس من خلال هذا الرابط فودافون عمان – وظائف شاغرة جديدة
The Cyber Security Lead is accountable for leading all cyber security activities. They will be in charge of identifying and mitigating global cyber security risk and aligning with local market business and technology priorities. Their primary role is to make sure the cyber security strategy is developed and effectively implemented, and cyber risk is managed within tolerance.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Drive implementation of Cyber Security strategy, cyber security baseline, and align to business and technology priorities.
- Manage Cyber Security Risk in line with tolerance.
- Deliver cyber security improvements and projects in the market to make sure controls are effective.
- A positive and active member of the 3rd operators Technology Leadership Team.
- Responsible for managing local security incidents to minimise the impact to local market customers, services, data and people.
- Proactively manage and maintain local certifications.
- Understand local security laws and regulations to make sure they are embedded into policy and controls.
- Lead a proactive spear of the business to advise and develop security solutions – secure by design products and services.
- Regular and transparent security risk reporting to the Technology leadership and Executive Committee.
- strong and effective relationships with Corporate Security, local security authorities and key business stakeholders.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Experience in defining and implementing Cyber Security strategy.
- Hands on experience in managing and responding to cyber security threats and incidents.
- Excellent leader of people with ability to engage and inspire.
- Ability to explain complex security matters in simple business language.
- High integrity and a desire for open and transparent risk management.
- Deep knowledge of Cyber Security threats and capability to assess business impact.
- Decision making skills with the ability to balance conflicting interests.
- Strong collaboration skills harnessed towards delivering the right outcomes for the operator and customers.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Arabic language.
- Start-up experience highly desirable.
- experience across different cultures, ideally experience of having lived and worked in Oman (or in the Gulf) and/or understanding of the Arab culture.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- University Degree and professional qualifications in Technology Security.
- Technical capability and knowledge as SME for Security in Government, IT and/or Networks at level of an industry leader.
Key performance indicators:
- Cyber security strategy in place.
- Cyber security risk managed within tolerance.
- Cyber security risk mitigation plan in place