الشركة العمانية للغاز الطبيعي المسال تعلن وظائف شاغرة حسب ما يلي :
Lead, Planning Engineer- Materials and workpack
Establish and implement short and long term maintenance plan and schedule for OLNG complex in order to ensure that plant equipment are maintained in optimum working condition and to contribute towards improving plant productivity and quality.
Lead the maintenance planning and scheduling and close-out of OLNG complex multi-discipline maintenance activities while ensuring adherence to standard procedures.
Lead with internal and external stakeholders to identify, source and make available all multi-discipline material, equipment and tools required for maintenance execution for Oman LNG plant.
Lead the preparation of maintenance work package including work scope and required resources for all preventive and corrective maintenance jobs.
Oversee the administration of OLNG’s Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and planning tool (Primavera).
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Lead detailed maintenance schedule and plans of multi-discipline maintenance activities within the approved schedule and budget and in accordance with complex HS policy and procedures.
2. Lead with internal and external stakeholders to identify, source and make available all multi-discipline material, equipment and tools required for maintenance execution for Oman LNG plant.
3. Lead the preparation of maintenance work package including work scope and required resources for all preventive and corrective maintenance jobs.
4. Lead any required support of routine and non-routine maintenance activities in accordance with agreed procedures and operational requirements to ensure plant operates safely, effectively and efficiently.
5. Lead AMCs to comply with Maintenance Execution (ME) planning process and optimal resource planning in their areas.
6. Coordinate and lead the discussion of work method statements, risk assessment to ensure that the required level of maintenance to asset is achieved and records are maintained.
7. Ensure safe working practices and procedures are adhered to within the work areas
8. Plan pro-actively on all Preventive and Corrective maintenance works to ensure PM/CM compliance and Backlog are maintained within OLNG targets
9. Produce, arrange and allocate detailed work breakdown and required resources.
10. Lead complex adherence to the preventive maintenance plans (with no critical PM over dues) and follow up any deviations as per the complex policies and procedures.
11. Lead monitoring and reporting the overall complex maintenance schedules within the established frequencies (e.g. daily, monthly, quarterly, etc.).
12. Lead regular spares/material reviews and raise stock materials proposals (SPF), where needed.
13. Lead and monitor/report the performance of the OLNG Maintenance performance KPIs and General Maintenance Contractor (OGMS) through the contractual agreed KPI’s.
14. Contribute to site safety as an Authorised Engineer and participate in the duty engineering system for out of hours support.
15. Oversee the administration of OLNG’s Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and planning tool (Primavera).
16. Lead the training and learning opportunities provided by the organization to develop competencies in specialist areas and work towards self-development. Coach and develop the staff to ensure competency levels are met or exceeded by a yearly review of their training needs, on the job exposure, cross postings, preparation of a personal development plan and regular feedback sessions.
1. Delivering results in key performance area against industry benchmarks such as mandated PM & critical CM compliance, schedule compliance and backlog management
2. Ensuring full utilization of the CMMS and planning tools.
3. Change management to drive changes and improvements in system, process and procedures.
JOB SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
1. Deep knowledge and experience in Reliability Centred Maintenance techniques.
2. Skilled in the use of Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and planning tools (Primavera).
3. Detailed knowledge of administrative procedures in order to effectively comply with company policies and regulatory requirements.
1. Maintenance Execution (Knowledge)
2. RCA and Application of defect elimination processes(Knowledge)
3. Projects execution & implementation plans (Knowledge)
4. Commercial Management(Skill)
5. Change Management (Skill)
6. Planning and Scheduling (Skill)
تفاصيل الوظيفة الاخرى
Please get your Line approval and make sure you attach your CV
للتقديم إضغط هنا
علما أن آخر موعد للتسجيل في هذه المهنة هو تاريخ ٢٨ سبتمبر ٢٠٢٠
2. Lead Technologist Engineer
Provide expert technology services to maintain integrity of the design of the processing units and to ensure process safety and asset integrity requirements. Identify and develop opportunities to optimise all process and utilities units. Provide expertise and technical know-how to internal stakeholders. Recognize, develop and champion scope for structural improvement in efficiency, reliability and safety to satisfy the required technical and economic standards. Execute detailed definition and design work for plant changes/improvements using OLNG’s Management of Change process. Acts as Principal Technologist with full authorities whenever required in his absence.
1. Identify and implement opportunities to maximize efficient use of production units while ensuring on-spec products.
2. Lead execution of detailed definition and design work for required plant changes/ improvements through the MOC process.
3. Apply barrier thinking to risk based assessments to ensure plant safety and integrity (incident investigations, Management of Change, Omnisafe closure)
4. Lead and/or participate in process technological HSE services in the form of Process Safety Assessment (PSA), HAZOPs, Bow-ties and LOPA analysis. Responsibilities include the logging, tracking, and closeout of any actions generated from the aforementioned reviews.
5. Propose, lead and execute development studies and projects related to plant performance, process safety and plant integrity improvements.
6. Develop monitoring tools and procedures, and perform test runs in order to determine operating boundaries to assist in achieving higher reliability and availability of equipment using process engineering expertise and technical know-how
7. Advice on technological services to meet Oman LNG business principles and objectives, including safeguarding performance, monitoring, testing and process optimizations by leveraging technical expertise in the field.
8. Ensure ENT performance meets departmental and corporate objectives by performing test runs to determine operating boundaries.
9. Promote technical integrity of process design to required technical standards (e. g. legal requirements DEPs and SIOP standards) and apply design strategy aiming for minimum life cycle cost in the defined scope area.
10. Build and nurture a close working relationship with Technical Advisor through networking and execution of studies and projects.
11. Develop tools & keep abreast of new technologies and drive case for change that will improve complex reliability, efficiency, production and environmental performance.
12. Lead technical support to Operations and Engineering as required, e. g. In troubleshooting and problem analysis.
13. Build and optimize effective liaison with process technology, environmental technology, information technology, operations and engineering departments. Closely interacts with the laboratory to ensure methods, limits and sample schedule provide the correct feedback for supporting production, engineering and various process test-runs.
14. Ensure state-of-the-art methods and tools are available for the Technology section by regular contact with external consultants and vendors.
15. Act as lead focal point, liaison with external vendors and Shell Global Solutions to execute projects on the site with responsibilities ranging from Terms of Reference preparation to cost/schedule control.
16. Monthly reporting of plant reliability, utilization, availability, thermal efficiency and production to the shareholders in conjunction with reliability team.
17. Act as shutdown coordinator from technology department.
18. Provide advanced Technology familiarization and training for other OLNG staff and mentor Technologists while also working towards self-development.
19. Coach and develop technology staff to ensure the minimum competency levels are met or exceeded.
1. University Graduate, in Chemical, Process engineering or Physics.
2. Minimum 8 years of hydrocarbon industry experience, including design/operations support.
3. Minimum 5 years of experience in Process/Utilities engineering field required.
Candidates with 6 years of experience can be considered for Senior Technologist role.
للتقديم إضغط هنا
لتصفح المزيد من جديد الوظائف والتدريب بالسلطنة اضغط هنا