الشركة العمانية للغاز الطبيعي المسال تعلن فرصة عمل حسب التفاصيل أدناه :
Lead, Maintenance Engineer- Storage & Loading
Plan and direct implementation of regular and comprehensive maintenance of multidiscipline (Mechanical, Civil, Electrical and Instrumentation) equipment and structures. Ensure on time maintenance and integrity of the area of responsibilities.
ROLES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND CHALLENGES:
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Develop and implement short and long term maintenance strategy and communicate the same with OP team and relevant stakeholders to ensure planned continuous operations of process trains in order to enable Oman LNG meet the annual delivery program.
2. Lead the execution of all statutory, preventative and corrective maintenance activities for mechanical, electrical, and instrument related equipment to ensure continuous operation of all trains of Oman LNG.
3. Prepare budget proposals, control approved budgets for maintenance, and propose improvement initiatives concerning maintenance practices or obsolescence of equipment or when upgrading is otherwise beneficial to company which will ensure effective budget management and control.
4. Decide together with operations area leads the priority setting of emerging maintenance issues to ensure that critical operations are not adversely affected.
5. Review and approve work orders for scheduling and execution after all planning and HSE requirements are satisfied.
6. Plan and organise optimum resources for all the preventive and corrective day to day activities within approved budget and established schedule.
7. Initiate and develop specific procedures, work instructions and execute inspection and testing schedules in accordance with the maintenance management system.
8. Ensure the reliability and integrity of equipment by the application of Reliability Centered techniques and establish control within an ISO certified quality assurance system.
9. Establish and manage annual operating budget for the area by establishing reasons for deviation and obtaining prior approval.
10. Develop scheduled maintenance requirements for the area within the CMMS and ensure all work history and data is entered into the system.
11. Establish a technically professional and competent work force, inclusive of contractors, focused on reliability centered maintenance.
12. Develop and promote the use of maintenance planning using established systems.
13. Contribute to site safety as an authorized Engineer and participate in the duty maintenance system for out of hours’ support.
14. Coach and develop the staff to ensure the minimum competency levels are met or exceeded by a yearly review of their training needs, on the job exposure, cross postings, preparation of a personal development plan and regular feedback sessions including mid-year and final year appraisal.
1. To promote a work environment that is challenging and encourages efficient work processes through development of ownership at all levels, technical competence, continues improvement, multi-disciplinary team working and delegated leadership.
2. To mobilize, develop and maintain competent contractor workforce in an environment of rapid expansion of the process industry in Oman resulting in a fierce competition for competent staff.
3. To assist in coaching and development of Omani nationals in the company in order to achieve the ambitious Omanisation target that has been set by Omani government.
JOB SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
1. Developing methods and procedures to accomplish maintenance objectives, with scope definition and cost-benefit calculation.
2. Preparing technical documentation such as maintenance procedures, outage reports etc.
3. Ability to identify and address cross-team or interdepartmental issues.
1. Maintenance Execution (Skill)
2. Planning and Scheduling (Knowledge)
3. Change Management (Skill)
4. Projects execution & implementation plans (Knowledge)
5. RBI Development and Implementation (Knowledge)
6. RCA and Application of defect elimination processes (Knowledge)
Please attach your CV and your line approval
يمكن التقدم للوظيفة من خلال الضغط هنا
آخر يوم للتسجيل هو ٧ أكتوير ٢٠٢٠
لتصفح المزيد من جديد الوظائف والتدريب بالسلطنة اضغط هنا