- Lead Financial Systems Analyst (Omani Nationals Only)
- Lead the process of planning, designing and developing financial solutions and enhancements to existing financial applications (oracle EBS, Hyperion & BI ,..etc).
- Liaise with Finance Managers, process owners, and end users to define finance department requirements in terms of IT solutions.
- Ensure proper maintenance and control of ERP Master Data, access controls and systems’ configurations.
- Identify and resolve financials systems issues & challenges.
- Ensure compatibility and interoperability of in-house financials applications & systems.
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing financial systems and develop improvement plan for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Lead the deployment of new applications and enhancements to the existing financial applications.
- Conduct assessment of current financial systems & Process, identify the gaps to suggest the improvements & recommendations.
- Coordinate and work closely with Information Technology Department in system improvements that impact Finance applications directly or indirectly.
- Perform cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed systems to aid management in making implementation decisions.
11.Heavily participate in systems models, specifications, diagrams and charts to provide direction to IT Team / consultant for implementation.
- Coordinate and perform in-depth tests on systems’ controls and security, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems.
- Provide orientation and training to end users for all modified and new financial systems & solutions.
interface with internal & external stakeholders for systems related matters & integrations touch points.
- Implement regular review of all Finance Systems to ensure that they are well controlled and optimized.
Investigate and report Business Control Incidents related to Finance Systems as well as make recommendations for systems’ improvement to prevent recurrence.
- Liaise with internal, external and state auditors for any audits related to Finance Systems and ensure closure of all audit recommendations in proper and timely manner.
- Maintain proper control to ensure segregation of duties when assigning access rights in different responsibilities in Oracle Financials Modules.
- Ensure proper administration of the accesses provided to the banking portals and the authorities granted.
- Lead the development and maintenance of Finance Dashboards, Key Performance Indicators and Control/Audit Trail Reports.
Manage Finance systems function and provide staff with proper training and development.
- Bachelor degree in Management Information System with good Accounting background.
- Twelve (12) years of equivalent work experience.
- Proven experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of financials solutions, systems, or products.
- Working experience in enterprise resource planning solutions & preferred in oracle EBS, Hyperion, BI.
- Leadership experience in managing cross functional teams.
- Working experience in financial models implementation & roll-out.
للتقديم اضغط هنا
- Lead Maintenance Engineer – Storage & Loading (Omani Nationals Only)
- Develop and implement short and long term maintenance strategy and communicate the same with OP team and relevant stakeholders to ensure planned continuous operations of process trains in order to enable Oman LNG meet the annual delivery program.
- Lead the execution of all statutory, preventative and corrective maintenance activities for mechanical, electrical, and instrument related equipment to ensure continuous operation of all trains of Oman LNG.
- Prepare budget proposals, control approved budgets for maintenance, and propose improvement initiatives concerning maintenance practices or obsolescence of equipment or when upgrading is otherwise beneficial to company which will ensure effective budget management and control.
- Decide together with operations area leads the priority setting of emerging maintenance issues to ensure that critical operations are not adversely affected.
- Review and approve work orders for scheduling and execution after all planning and HSE requirements are satisfied.
- Plan and organise optimum resources for all the preventive and corrective day to day activities within approved budget and established schedule.
- Initiate and develop specific procedures, work instructions and execute inspection and testing schedules in accordance with the maintenance management system.
- Ensure the reliability and integrity of equipment by the application of Reliability Centered techniques and establish control within an ISO certified quality assurance system.
- Establish and manage annual operating budget for the area by establishing reasons for deviation and obtaining prior approval.
- Develop scheduled maintenance requirements for the area within the CMMS and ensure all work history and data is entered into the system.
- Establish a technically professional and competent work force, inclusive of contractors, focused on reliability centered maintenance.
- Develop and promote the use of maintenance planning using established systems.
- Contribute to site safety as an authorized Engineer and participate in the duty maintenance system for out of hours’ support.
- Coach and develop the staff to ensure the minimum competency levels are met or exceeded by a yearly review of their training needs, on the job exposure, cross postings, preparation of a personal development plan and regular feedback sessions including mid-year and final year appraisal.
- Engineering degree with minimum 8 years’ experience in the Oil & Gas or Chemical, industry as a discipline (Mechanical, Electrical or Instrumentation) engineer.
- Experience in maintenance execution, reliability/integrity assurance or plant turnarounds with strong supervisory /leadership skill and experience.
- The successful candidate needs to be self-motivated, enthusiastic, creative and capable of taking the initiative.
- Proven ability to interface internally and externally with the upmost sensitivity.
- Practical experience of planning and scheduling tools.
للتقديم اضغط هنا
لتصفح المزيد من جديد الوظائف والتدريب بالسلطنة اضغط هنا